Re: [BKARTS] Mohawk Source?

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 09:42 AM, Katie Harper wrote:

Does anyone know of a good source for Mohawk Superfine papers either
via
mail order or online? Thanks.
Katie Harper

Major distributers like Xpedex and Unisource (in my area) will carry this. I get it through a large commercial printer that I have a relationship with.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand