Re: [BKARTS] A glue question: Coccoina

I've used this glue from time to time. Besides smelling heavenly, it has
a neat little brush which makes it good for getting into small spaces.
It does dry out quickly though so keep the lid on when not in use.
Here's some info from the website thistothat.com

January 2001's Glue of the Month

Coccoina Colla Bianca

Here is a glue that scores high on our list of criteria. Coccoina
Colla Bianca (white glue) is made from potato starch so it is
non-toxic and ideal for paper, tissue, photos and cardboard. Unlike
PVA's <http://thistothat.com/glue/pva.shtml> it won't cause the paper
to wrinkle. It smells great too! We love the sensible packaging; a
metal canister equipped with a brush for easy application of this
paste adhesive. Coccoina is made by Balma Capoduri & Company, and has
been in production since 1927. It is available in most European and
Asia countries, and just recently in Canada through Lee Valley
<http://www.leevalley.com> . It is reasonably priced too, at C$4 for
125 grams. Coccoina dries quickly depending on the thickness of the
application, is acid free, water soluble, and as strong as needed for
the materials it is suited for. It is also available in a liquid form.
Unfortunately neither are waterproof.