Re: [BKARTS] pocket sketchbook ideas

Hello Kat

If the sketchbook is to be carried in a back pocket, I'd be inclined to think
about a wrap around soft suede cover. If the text block consisted of a
medium to heavyweight watercolour paper, it should be substantial enough to
avoid major damage and the soft cover would prevent it from feeling
uncomfortable to the pocket owner.

Sketch books take on an extra interest factor if they look a little battered (I
always think!)

cecilia

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com
http://www.duckpond-design.com.au