Re: [BKARTS] woodblock wood

I have used basswood and it holds up quite well for a while. If I am aiming
for a longer lifespan of my block, though, I prefer cherry. Wonderful to
carve, but it is harder and takes longer. But again, there is nothing quite
like it for carving. I have heard pear is good as well, but have never tried
it.

Vernon

Vernon Wiering
Wiering Books