Re: [BKARTS] Mohawk Source?

On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 07:09 AM, Katie Harper wrote:

WAY more paper than I
would use in a long time... I do small runs and usually only need 5-10
or so
sheets at a time.

Katie

A good paper customer can get samples at these quantities. The printer I work with gets me 10 parent sheet samples often when I'm considering paper for projects. Cost, $0. I'm very careful not to abuse this privlidge. For such small quantities, I'd work hard to get a relationship with the buyer at a large print shop. The will throw 10 sheets away without a thought while cutting the paper to size for printing (oops, I might have put a thumbprint on that top sheet, whoosh, into the dumpster.)

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand