Re: [BKARTS] Mohawk Source?

In a message dated 7/23/03 6:01:22 PM, knharper@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Does anyone know of a good source for Mohawk Superfine papers either via
mail order or online? Thanks.

I recently needed a small quantity of Mohawk Vellum. My supplier had changed
their minimum order policy, but fortunately they did refer me to a company
that could meet my needs.

GLODAN INC. is a specialty company for purchases of less-than-carton paper.
Their sales brochure states that they are "YOUR SMALL QUANTITY PAPER AND
ENVELOPE SOURCE ... WHATEVER, WHENEVER, WHEREVER." Their quoted price includes UPS
shipping for continental US. They will send as few as 25 sheets.

GLODAN INC.
113 North Walnut Street
Mount Carmel, PA  17851
800-770-7913