Re: [BKARTS] A glue question: Coccoina

>>>>> "Rose" == Rose Davidson <rose.davidson@xxxxxxx> writes:

Rose> I don't know about a US source, but here it is at the Lee Valley site..
Rose> I searched for glue and it was under "traditional paste". It's not
Rose> expensive at all.
Rose> http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&page=44315&category=2%2C2080%2C33076

Lee Valley is a wonderful vendor, though I'm not surprised it was hard to
find the Coccina paste since the search function on their web site has never
been good and their indexing can be inconsistent.  When you log into their
site you can choose American currency, so it little matters that they are
not actually in the US.  I've always had prompt delivery from them.

They are first and foremost a woodworking catalog, but I have ordered many
tools from them that I use in book making.  And their rare earth magnets are
great to use as parts of closures for books or boxes - you can get them in
small sizes that can be embeded in boards.  I recommend getting their print
catalog since it is much easier to browse.

-Elisabeth Long