[BKARTS] Ed Hutchins catalogs, etc

There's been a small flurry of questions coming to me today regarding our
posting last spring about catalogs from our Ed Hutchins exhibit,
"Design/Construct/Engage." In case there are others who are wondering, yes,
we do have a number of catalogs, both in book and poster form, and Editions
postcard samplers still available. Here's the original posting, and our
address below, should you be interested in ordering:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We have a limited number of catalogs for the Ed Hutchins exhibit still
available. The catalogs are available at $10 each, plus $2 for shipping and
handling. It's a full color catalog that includes photos of the exhibit
books plus essays by book artists Joe D'Ambrosio, Gabrielle Fox, Alisa
Golden, and some upstart in Florida named John Cutrone. While Ed was here
teaching three workshops, he spent his nights folding and cutting the
catalog, but there are a few also available in poster form, uncut,
unfolded. These also are $10 each, but shipping and handling is $5, so that
we can cover the cost of the mailing tube. If you'd like more than one
shipped to the same address, you can just pay one $5 shipping fee.

We also have a few Editions Postcard Samplers available. The sampler
includes 24 full color photographic postcards of Ed Hutchins' books in a
printed enclosure. These are $15 each, plus $2 for shipping/handling. All
proceeds benefit the Jaffe Collection Support Fund, which works towards
building an educational book arts center here at FAU. If you'd like to
purchase a catalog or postcard sampler, let me know. Or, just go ahead and
send me your check, payable to "FAU Foundation" (reference "Jaffe Support
Fund" in the memo line) and I'll see that you get your order. Here's the
address:

John Cutrone
Florida Atlantic University Libraries
777 Glades Road
PO Box 3092
Boca Raton, FL 33431-0992

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks, everyone, for your continued interest!
John

John Cutrone
Jaffe Book Arts Collection
Boca Raton, Florida