[BKARTS] pocket sketchboks

Someone mentioned the leather and longstitch idea that I was going to offer,
they lay flat nicely.
I tend to abuse sketchbooks so I use attach fabric to the inside of the
leather by using the heat set film that can be purchased in a fabric store.
Heavy duty works best to minimize fraying.
I'm sure that a heavier leather would not require this but I have an easier
time getting furniture grade leather in my area.

The wrap around leather works really well and if you stitch a loop on the
inner flap and a corresponding hole in the cover you can close the whole
deal with a pencil.

celia