Re: [BKARTS] Bone folder substitute

Hi Silver:

Do you really have that many and would you really be interested in
making them available to some of us bookbinders?

Anastasia Weigle
In A Bind Studio

Silver MayKitten wrote:

Since I like beef shinbone stew I have a constant
supply of nearly free bone folders. Anyone need a
hundred? fifty? twenty? Any?

MayKitten
--- Edward Stansell <CraftBook@xxxxxxx> wrote:

After seeing all the postings on bone folder
substitutes, I have to wonder
why, when they are relatively inexpensive, are we
looking for substitutes?  I
could understand substituting if they were not
available, which might happen if
enough people quit buying them.

Ed S.

*********************************************** *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

           BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the
book arts.
     For subscription information, the Archive, and
other related
           resources and links go to the
Book_Arts-L FAQ at:
                     <http://www.philobiblon.com>