Re: [BKARTS] Bone folder substitutes

Ed Stansell,
When teaching a seminar or workshop for one day only for10 to 20
students, $4 per bone folder isnt "realively inexpensive" anymore,
whereas a package of plastic knives most definitely is. However I make a
big fuss over the real thing and pass the few I do own around for them
to try.
When I teach a course, I only use the substitute for the first class,
then the students buy their own bone folder. And if I catch them using
their fingers instead, I threaten them with violence (smile).
SRotolo