Re: [BKARTS] Bogus Message?

Hello all,
I got that message too, and I can assure everyone that my machine is clean.
What is more troubling is that listserv is supposed to strip out all
attachments, i.e. it shouldn't have gone through... I'll check into that.

In the meantime, make sure that you're all using UP-TO-DATE antivirus
software AND keep the definitions up-to-date.

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>