Re: [BKARTS] Bogus Message?

From: "Peter Verheyen" <verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Bad logic, because even expected files can be infected.

True, and even if I'm using anti-virus software, a meteor could crash
through my roof and kill me. :) My logic doesn't confuse the merely possible
with the realistically probable. Anyway, your logic is to spend money on
antivirus software, which is even less certain.

Viruses are one of the -least- dangers of running a computer system. I have
things set up so that you could take a sledgehammer to my computer, and I'd
be back up and running in a few hours. That's the best protection I know.