Re: [BKARTS] Bogus Message?

Boy do I feel stupid for having spent money on Norton Antivirus.  I guess if I knew what I was doing I could sledgehammer-proof my computer.  Of course that would not protect it from my IMing, gaming, 12-, 15- and 17-year olds.

You might every now and then navigate to the Symantec website and use their web method of checking for viruses. (Free.) Your blissfully ignorant approach may have your system open and compromised.  Many virus do not shut you down; indeed, they want you to be happy and unaware.

Best wishes,

Tony