Re: [BKARTS] bone folder production?

Go into the archive at <http://www.philobiblon.com>, then 2003, July, ....
All the postings form the last few days/week are there...

Also, when replying, please delete all non-relevant postings of the initial
message. Saves on bandwidth, and makes things easier to read, especially
for the 50% of folks who get the digest.

Thanks p.

I have looked in vain for instructions re.  production of bone folders,
including our FAQ section. Help please!!

Thanks Raphiel B

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>