Re: [BKARTS] Fw: [BKARTS] No Subject

My apologies to everyone! The Peninsula Art School classes are in Door County
Wisconsin in the little town of Fish Creek. It is a popular and very
beautiful area of the country - lots of water, lots of good places to eat, and lots of
art and shopping.

The classes in my home studio are in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Barbara Harman