Re: [BKARTS] Problem with MS Publisher

Cathy,

Thank you much.  Tried everything you suggested and
found the files were apparently too large for Pub 2000
to use.

I should have picked up on this sooner, because all of
the ones it had trouble with were 8 x 10's, not
smaller ones.  In a photo program, I reduced their
size to 4 x 6 and Pub quickly imported them.  The
quality is fine.

You are my hero today.

Kathy Wolford, Pa., kathleenwolford@xxxxxxxxx

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com