[BKARTS] Study Opportunities

Please excuse the cross-posting of this message.

With our ongoing commitment to support the art and craft of bookbinding, we
are delighted to announce the launch of a 'Study Opportunity' page on our
web site.  This new page offers educational establishments and private
tutors the opportunity to advertise their courses and services.  The  'Study
Opportunities' page can be found at: http://www.hewit.com/studyopps.htm

We  welcome information of courses and private tuition from anywhere in the
World, so if you would like to advertise on this page, please send an
off-list e-mail to me at: sales@xxxxxxxxx

It is our pleasure to offer this service free of charge.

best wishes,

David

David Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.