Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:01:51 -0700
From: Ben Wiens
Subject: Re: Indesign Vs Pagemaker

I tested out InDesign 1.5. It had no way of using OLE program applets such
as an equation editor, spreadsheet, etc. Also from what I understood there
was no equation editor and such like extras available from Adobe or 3rd
parties at that time. I couldn't figure out how any book or magazine
publisher could use the thing. I mean, don't most publishers do some
textbooks from time to time. I was completely shocked at the lack of
features when I tested version 1.5. At least Pagemaker could do these
things. So has InDesign added some of these capabilities in version 2?

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com