Re: [BKARTS] Indesign Vs Pagemaker

From: "Gerald Lange" <Bieler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> So Mark, how much metal have you set?

Counting my junior high school business cards, the stuff I did at the
museum, the summer I ran the proof press printing fake headlines, and my
current work with Cleon at Ponderosa Printing...no more than a thousand
lines, I admit.

But enough to know you don't set type like that guy says you set type.