[BKARTS] publishing information

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a book like
"publishing for dummies" that is for people who want
to start publishing companies (not necessarily
self-publish). I want something that would talk about
the legalities, the issues in setting up such a
business, marketing the products, printing, all that.
I just would like some information on what I am
considering getting myself into, and so far I haven't
discovered a book.

Camellia

=====
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
                                          --Mary Oliver

Camellia Samir El-Antably                leillucy@xxxxxxxxx
leil lucy alexander                            Wyoming, USA

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com