Re: [BKARTS] Publishers and composition/layout programs

From: "Ben Wiens" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Now that's just plain sinful to have a
> PowerMath extension costing US$650 for QuarkXPress just to do some
formulas.

Why is it sinful? Can you not earn that much money (plus profit) by
publishing your formulas? Why can other folks, but not you?

I'm not exactly capitalism's biggest fan, but even I can answer the question
of why Quark's formula extension costs $650--because enough folks are
willing to pay it.

Is there a better way of determining software prices?