[BKARTS] thread

Hi- i'm going to make an abrupt left turn from the current topic.
I seem to remember someone mentioning that they used a...polyester or nylon
thread for stitching rather than linen. Maybe I read it in a description.
Anyway, what are the pros and cons of the thread you are using? How do you
decide on size, etc.?

celia
 (Hey- I can afford thread but not a new program-lol)

By the way, it really has been a very enlightening discussion on InDesign,
Quark, etc., thanks.