Re: [BKARTS] Starburst Shortcut?

Katie, Val VanSice did a similar structure for the ISCA assemblage. (125
editions were required!) She used a fold that gives you 8 surfaces (one
side) from one square sheet. She used four squares to yield 30 pages (recto
+ verso). You lose 4 in gluing the sheets together and two to the covers.
The end result is a triangle shaped accordion type book (I don't know what
it's called). I don't know her email but she was in one of the Ed Hutchins
classes last May, so you might find her from the registration list.  Ellen