Re: [BKARTS] Starburst Shortcut?

Katie:

I published Tom Leech's letters from Tibet a couple of years ago in this
structure. "Lhasa Blues" was printed on my Epson 850 in an edition of 55 on
handmade Tibetan paper and Lokta. I put forematter and aftermatter in a
single sewn section and in between, after folding, put the diagonal
squares. As I remember, it was simply a case of glueing one square at a
time, straight ahead. I used a long table and stacked the  pages in a row
in order. Then I just picked up one at a time and glued it to the one
before. You'll need a long space to collate and glue on, that's all. It
does tend to make a chunky text block because of the folding of each page,
but that was part of my design.

The book isn't up on my website any more, since it's long out of print, but
I can send you a pic if you wish.

Patrice Baldwin