Re: [BKARTS] Comp and layout programs

Actually, things pertinent to book design is what I
joined the group for. I am in the production binding
environment and the artisan book stuff is beyond what
my shop can do. I am doing hard and perfect bindings
in runs up to 10,000 books and most of the runs are up
to 3,000 copies. We also do wire and saddle binding.
Our presses range from AB Dick 4995's and 99xx's to
Heidelburg Speedmaster 102's and a belt press.

MayKitten