Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding Tools on ebay - how are they used?

On 8/1/03 10:43 PM, "Johanna Mitchell" <johanna@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There are some "bookbinding Finishing Tools" listed for sale on ebay. I am
> wondering about their use - is it for leather?
> Ebay item number is 3235444622
> Thank you
> Johanna Mitchell
> Eugene, Oregon

The item is a decorative pallet for gold finishing, most likely made in
Europe. The value will depend a lot on the condition of the decorative
surface. You might ask for the seller to send you and inked impression or
even better one made from carbon paper.

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery