[BKARTS] Workshop recommendation

I was fortunate enough to participate in the Mediaeval Book Workshop put
on by Jack Thompson and Jim Croft--way back in 1987.  I still remember
what a great experience it was, broadening my understanding of all the
bookmaking processes tremendously.  It doesn't hurt to be able to spend
time in that little oasis outside of Santa, Idaho.  Highly recommended.

Wendy Jones
Preservation Dept,
University of Calif., Davis