Re: [BKARTS] Grad school vs. Not

Alex,

What about graduate courses? I've just finished my BA degree
in Graphic Design and I'm looking for good workshops/continuing
studies in book design. Any recommendations, mainly in the US
or Canada?

I'm already working in the field here in Brazil, but
there aren't local choices for deeper studies.

Best regards,
Hugo Cristo