Re: [BKARTS] Paper Cutter Wanted in the Midwest/Ohio

Bill,
  I got one that you can have for free - unfortunately I'm on the West
Coast. It's a little table top cutter, just the size your looking for,
about 125-150lbs in weight, with two blades. If you're interested let me
know.

Cheers,
Maureen Carey
mcarey@xxxxxxxx