[BKARTS] Barbara Valenta

I'm sorry to hear about Barbara Valenta. We met a few years ago at an
exhibition of book arts that I had a few pieces in. She was very
inquisitive and interested in my working methods. Each reply illicited
more detailed questions. She was sincerely interested in how and why
artists do what they do.
I think we only met one other time, and she told me about her work, but
her acute interest and curiosity for everything she encountered made an
impression on me.
Susan Rotolo