Re: [BKARTS] looking for advice: finding the right venues.

I design, print and bind children's books and plan to attempt to market
them through "high end" children's shops and boutiques.  Has anyone done
something similar? Is a consignment type arrangement the way to go? If so,
what is a reasonable percentage for the shop owner? Any information would
be greatly appreciated

Ted Smolen
tsmolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.