Re: [BKARTS] water color

Patricia, Peerless Watercolors are on sheets  and are wonderful. I have
a set of these sheets which I find very useful. You can use them direct
from the sheets or tear a small piece off and put it into water to use
that way. Used directly from the sheet the colours are very intense.
Jeanette Bakker..

Patricia Grass wrote:

At one time you could buy a tablet of paper that had water color pigment on
it, one color each page. You could easily carry it with you and activate the
water color pigment with a wet brush. Does anyone know who makes this and if it
is still available anywhere? Thank you.
Patricia Grass

*********************************************** *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*