[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


The ones I have seen are intended for tinting photographs
Janet Lee

At 06:43 PM 8/6/2003 -0400, you wrote:
At one time you could buy a tablet of paper that had water color pigment on
it, one color each page. You could easily carry it with you and activate the
water color pigment with a wet brush. Does anyone know who makes this and if it
is still available anywhere? Thank you.
Patricia Grass

~ The Environmental Resource Analysts ~
~ 4595 West 6th Avenue ~ Vancouver, B.C. ~ V6R 1V4 Canada ~
~ Phone: 604 222-8372 ~ Fax: 604 222-8368 ~
~ Email: <mailto:%20jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~ URL: http://www.teraplanning.com ~

    *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
    consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

           BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
     For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
           resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

       Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]