[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


It is called Peerless Watercolors and you can get it at Paper and Ink Arts
(www.paperinkarts.com).  A good way to use these is to cut a small piece from
each page and glue it to a piece of foam core to use as a palette. They are
wonderfully portable and highly pigmented.
Jacqueline Sullivan

     *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]