Re: [BKARTS] Archival book paper for laser

Jules,

I recommend Valorem, an opaque, uncoated, 95% white, recycled, acid free,
made by Georgia-Pacific. Available in smooth 50, 60 and 70 lb. text and 65 &
80 lb. cover. Cover stock comes in (65lb.)20x26, 23x35, 26x40; (80lb)23x35
and 26 x 40.  M. Wt (if you need that) of 60# text, 25x38, is 120.  65#
cover, 23x 35: 201. Text also available in vellum.

I have the sample booklet I got from Mendo-Litho where I ordered the 70lb
smooth text and 65 lb cover I used recently.  They should carry GP papers
down there.

Betty