Re: [BKARTS] Behavior and Topics on List?

Kevin and Ben-
Actually as an artist raised by a scientist I find Ben's letters hilarious.

Bookarts is such a broad topic I think there is room for everything, I
haven't the foggiest idea about printing other than woodblock and my
computer, darned little about those. However, I enjoy reading every post and
filing it away in my mind for future use or not.

celia
(What do you mean it can't be adjusted with a hammer?)