[BKARTS] Color laser permanence

This should be an easy one, but it turns out to be difficult. I need to know
the permanence characteristics of Xerox color laser printers when used with
appropriate media (and also, what the appropriate media are).

I've looked through the archives of bookarts-l and the conservators list. I
find some references to studies that are either old or not available online.
Inkjet permanence is well covered, but color laser is much more obscure.

Any help on this will be gratefully appreciated.

--
JULES SIEGEL http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/jsiegel.htm
Apdo 1764 77501-Cancun Q. Roo Mexico 1[52-998]883-3629

Newsroom-l, the news and issues discussion list
for journalists <http://www.newsroom-l.net/>