[BKARTS] Behavior and Topics on List

Jack Thompson's posting of Kenneth Grahame's Lament is a modest proposal
that has made my day. Anything that makes my day is appropriate behavior and
a topic that is germane. If I didn't find it to be hilarious or useful or
even barely tolerable, I would use my delete key. Maybe others could save
themselves a lot of consternation and do the same when they find a posting
that does not interest them.

Thanks, Jack.

Don Glaister