[BKARTS] Bartholomew-Tide Book Arts Fair, Queenston, Ontario, Saturday Aug. 16th

As a participant in this event I am passing on this announcement:
** Bartholomew-Tide Book Arts Fair **
Saturday, August 16th 10am-5pm at the Mackenzie Heritage Printery &
Newspaper Museum, Queenston, Ontario

To quote the poster for the show...
Join us at The Printery, home of Canada's oldest press the "Louis Roy", and
see heritage printing equipment in action!
Purchase wares from printmakers - bookbinders - papermakers - private press
printers and many more artisans!
For more information, call 905-262-5675 or visit www.mackenzieprintery.ca

the Papertrail will have a booth there selling our wares and demonstrating
papermaking.
Queenston is just across the Niagara River from Lewiston NY, a few minutes
north of Buffalo by car.
>From most of Ontario, take the QEW past St. Catharines, turn onto the 405,
and exit just before the customs station.
-Kevin Martin
 the Papertrail