Re: [BKARTS] July Pudding

Hi,

Is it me? I don't find the thumbnail image for "Pudding" on the link
listed below -- nor on any of the other pages on the site!

In case anyone else also had trouble with this, it should be the 3rd image down from the top, it's a matchbook format and should have the text 'Pudding' superimposed on it. Again, the address is:

http://www.fingerstothebone.com/printedmatter/printedmatter.html

If you continue to have trouble finding it, or have trouble loading
the pages, email me privately with information about your computer
(which platform, which browser, which versions, etc), and I'll see if
I can figure out what the problem is.  Thanks.

Shu-Ju
--
Shu-Ju Wang    http://www.fingerstothebone.com    Updated August/2003