[BKARTS] things to do/see in san francisco?

Hi all,

I'm taking my first trip to San Francisco next week.
Can anyone suggest any book arts/paper related things to see/do (or shops)?

I'll be in S.F. but also driving North (Napa Valley) and South (as far as
Big Sur).

Thanks in advance!
sheri

sheri cifaldi