[BKARTS] enviro-friendly cleaners

Hello,
I'm just starting out w/ a small Kelsey press.  I vaguely remember a more
experienced letterpress friend tell me she used an orange solvent as an
alternative cleanser for her rollers and type.  Has anyone tried this, and
can you give me brand names/strengths/other tips?  I'm printing in my
basement and don't want a lot of fumes in the house OR my lungs!

thanks,
Deborah

Deborah A. Miranda
Pacific Lutheran University