Re: [BKARTS] enviro-friendly cleaners

I buy citrus cleaner at my local bicycle shop. Lot's of people use it for
cleaning bicycle chains. Doesn't clean quite as well as gasoline, but may
clean well enough in your case.

Ethyl alcohol has also recently become available now in many drugstores at
95% alcohol and 5% OK to apply to the skin chemical denaturants. It is a
variation of rubbing alcohol. Alcohol is great because it evaporates leaving
no wet residue to clean up.

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com
Read my popular web-booklet "Energy Science Made Simple"