Re: [BKARTS] Help me make mini 2x3" wedding albums!

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
RLavadour
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 10:14 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Help me make mini 2x3" wedding albums!

<< When making each stack, you could run a quick line of double stick tape
along the fore edge, then clamp and spray the rest of the pages as you are
doing. There are some surprisingly easy to use dispensers on the market now,
and I'm certain it's not an archival product but it sounds like this project
doesn't call for it. >>

I saw (and bought, of course) acid-free double-stick Scotch tape at Office
Depot this week -- both permanent and repositionable.  Not archival, but at
least acid-free.

I haven't tried it yet, but it seems worth a trial.

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahasee, Florida

e-mail:  callibeth@xxxxxxxxxxx
website:  mywebpages.comcast.net/callibeth