[BKARTS] Book arts in Budapest or Prague?

Next week, we're going for the first time to Budapest and Prague.
Whenever we travel, we always look for shops, galleries, museums and
libraries that might have book arts-related items.  We're letterpress
printers and also are interested in paper, handmade and pop-up books.
Any suggestions of places we should make an effort to visit (or
recommendations of any good museums, restaurants, etc.) will be
greatly appreciated.  Unfortunately, we don't speak the languages, so
that likely will make it more challenging to explain what we're
looking for once we're in the cities.

Pam Maines
The Espresso Press
--