[BKARTS] Re: [BKARTS] Re:   BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 13 Aug 2003 to 14 Aug 2003 (#2003-223)

Dear Tim:

I have become quite ill with a case of "shingles," complicated by
another infection, and doubt if I will be feeling well enough to travel
to Oregon in a few weeks. In order to give you as much notice as
possible, I think I'd better cancel at this time. I hope you have a
waiting list. I'm so sorry.

Regretfully, Eris Wagner