Re: [BKARTS] Kasuri Dyeworks

At 12:43 PM 8/19/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Kasuri Dyeworks in Berkeley?  Their shop
is papered over (not in the good way) and they are not answering their phone.

They retired (lucky dogs) ... Moved to Wyoming or Montana or one of those places. Last time I talked to them they were still planning to work the quilt show circuit, but I haven't gotten any mailings. One of their employees, Joanne, works at New Pieces on Solano.

Sorry to break the bad news!

Susan Fatemi
susanf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx