[BKARTS] Re:       Re: VIRUS ALERT

I also must have some kind of a virus and I have a MAC too. I thought MACs
were immune to viruses!

So far, I have received twenty to twenty five Mailer Daemon messages - all
false messages. Has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone know what to
do about it?

I have no idea what to do about it but, if it continues tomorrow, I will call
the MAC store and see if they have a solution.

Does anyone else have this problem? You probably shouldn't open anything from
the   Mailer Daemon unless you are pretty sure where it might come from

Jane Conneen
Lfarmpress@xxxxxxx