[BKARTS] Re:       Re: VIRUS ALERT

It's not your Mac. Mailer Daemon is a catchall from the server that=20
received a "bounced" message from your mail host. It's telling you
that=20=

the address it was bounced back to is not real. This is standard=20
procedure for SPAM and viruses. Just delete the message.

There's also the LoveSan and Blaster virus going around so your mail=20
server is probably bouncing them back and you're getting the rebound.=20
Again, just delete them. And don't forget to "empty" the trash, too!

Another virus, or worm, in this case a "good" worm is hitting the=20
internet now, too. I've been getting tons of messages sent through=20
various aliases I have for websites I care for. They all have=20
attachments with the extension *.pif. I delete them before they ever=20
hit my computer or bounce them if they manage to sneak through.

It comes with a subject line that changes but usually is something
like=20=

"Your application" or "Records", or something that looks legitimate.

So beware the *.pif attachment! Delete or bounce away!

Mara